Dosh Spot

can't cash out

Started by hasan0123456789, March 05, 2016, 05:14:14 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

hasan0123456789

We apologize for the inconvenience but it seems like your account is detected to be linked with another account saleem.
Please submit a proper reason to us via Support Ticket else your account is subjected to be set on hold, suspension or even termination.
Till then, you're not allowed to use cashout request feature.

waht is this???????????????????????

Sam

It seems like you accessed successbux while you were on a VPN or proxy.
- Feel Free to directly contact me for any type of support.
admin [at] successbux [dot] com

hasan0123456789

i am not using proxy

MaxRuno

Same thing happening to me i can't cashout. I want to know when will this problem going to stop?

MaxRuno

I wanna know these offers doesnt look like they are working. I see surveys offering and the clixwall as well. Why can't these survey site support every country and be legit. Nowadays scam keep getting annoying. Please fix these issues.

Sam

Can you please properly address the issue you're having?
- Feel Free to directly contact me for any type of support.
admin [at] successbux [dot] com

MaxRuno

Yes Can you please enable cashout on my account? I can't cashout due to Vpn please unblock me. Oh yeah i can't do 3rd party surveys at all. It keep giving me errors. I tried other sites and it gives me same issues. To be honest, in my opinion surveys are waste of time. I even did the paid to signup and i didnt earn  a thing and also the paid to listen i didnt earn anything as well. I dont know if you understand me but please try fix these issues. Create something new like click grid and add games that will earn cash and coins. It doesnt have to be alot but it can earn more that clicks or less idk.

koske986

i also have a problem can't cash out,it says canceled by admin...i don't know why...i try to cashout via paypal...please help admin

Go Up