Dosh Spot

SuccessBux Renovation!

Started by Sam, January 02, 2016, 11:09:53 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Sam

Hey Members,

You must have been noticing that it's been a long time since we last developed a feature for successbux, right?

We've been concerned too! So, we're planning to resume our development phase and make modifications to drive more easiness to users in navigating through the site and to earn effortlessly. To help us perform mods right and fast, please do let us know your suggestions, and you can support other members suggestions as well in the conversation here so to emphasize more on that feature first!

Best Regards,
Sam.
- Feel Free to directly contact me for any type of support.
admin [at] successbux [dot] com

harizgigs84

Suggestions:

1. messaging function so we can contact our referrals / other users

2. live chat with Successbux staffs

3. Share earnings on social media (facebook, twitter, etc). Shared post links to referral links (increase chances to get more downlines)

Thank you.

sbu

Hello Admin,
I just want to say that I agree with the mentioned suggestions above, and I want to
add some too:
1- Please add rent referrals feature with real active and real good AVG ones.
2- Please add referrals market so we can buy and sell referrals with and for each other.
3- Please make new memberships with higher and multi earnings for big investors.
4- Please merge and unit SuccessBux forum with the same site and make a forum feature
within the same site.
That's all from me, I hope this will help you a bit, and good luck with your job and with the  Mods.
Have a good day.
Thank you.

harizgigs84

Another one, add a clock to show the server's time so we can know when the ads will reset :)

Go Up