Dosh Spot

can not watch videos , please help

Started by donald236, July 27, 2015, 02:23:08 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

donald236

I cannot watch the videos . Its been this way for quite some time now . I have done every thing i know to do , i have tried different browsers , cleaned out my computer , turned off my ad blocker , EVERYTHING . And i still am not able to watch the videos . I get that same message each time i try to watch the videos .

Admin can you please help .

Thanks a Million

Sam

That's totally dependent on virool and as they target the audience.
The odd reality is that their targeting system isn't much strong, as they even give links of videos which are not available for that geographic location, consequently video isn't played, that's a close interpretation of how their system is working so far.
- Feel Free to directly contact me for any type of support.
admin [at] successbux [dot] com

donald236

Admin , thanks for your reply . I hope you dont mind me speaking my mind , but if you ask me their system suxxxxx .

i know its not your fault , i dont place blame on you .

Would there be any way of going with a better video watching company ? One that actually cares about its members and its business .

Sorry if i'm being a bit to bold with my wording here .   

Sam

That's fine and we love free speech.
We couldn't find any other company which provides such service so far, if you know one, or have any suggestions related to it, do let us know and we'll be right there to make a way.
- Feel Free to directly contact me for any type of support.
admin [at] successbux [dot] com

donald236

Thanks Admin ,

I will make it my mission to search out some company's for you  And then suggest those to you  .

Go Up