Dosh Spot

Help. Updating Profile

Started by vcruz20, July 24, 2015, 04:20:17 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

vcruz20

I am trying to update my profile to receive my first payout, yay! But, it is not allowing me to add my paypal email. It says I have the wrong "Personal Pin". I click on the "lost pin" link and get a new one sent over to my email. Once I put in the new one; I still get the same message that the "Personal Pin" is wrong. Help

sushobhan

I am also facing the same problem. The new pin received via email after clicking the "lost pin" link is termed as "wrong personal pin" when used.

vcruz20

I even tried twitching browsers: Firefox to Internet Explorer and I still have the same problem.

msantis12

I'm trying to update my profile and when I enter my personal pin , tells me that it is wrong... Can you help me, please?

Sam

This issue with profile settings update is fixed too!
- Feel Free to directly contact me for any type of support.
admin [at] successbux [dot] com

vcruz20

Got Fixed. Thanks.

kcaero

Hi! I am glad to be part of successbux. I think it is a great PTC. I want to say that I had some problems in my personal life, thats why had to leave for a while. Now I need help getting a personal pin, I cant see any "lost pin" button. Can you help me please? Thanks for your answer.

Sam

Hello,

You can reset your PIN from here:
http://www.successbux.com/index.php?view=lostpin&

Best Regards.
- Feel Free to directly contact me for any type of support.
admin [at] successbux [dot] com

chinhlaanh

i can't cashout because i'm from vietnam
#4.2 Payments to Users:
#4.2.1 :: The minimum amount for all memberships that can be requested to any of he available payment processor(s) is $1 exclusive of payment processor fee if applicable.
#4.2.2 :: Payment requests are fulfilled from 72 hours to 7 business days but usually it takes less than 24 hours from the requested day.
#4.2.3 :: SuccessBux reserves the rights to change Payment Processors in case of any kind of trouble with payment processor.
#4.2.4 :: Members from countries China & Vietnam must either upgrade their account or be active members at DoshSpot.com forum to request pays

babai_11

In my profile, at target section, showing country Japan. but I am from India. How to fix this problem?

babai_11

Thank you. My problem is solved.

Kisefes

Hi,

I tried to type in my personal PIN but it seems it does not work. I tried to request a new one (Lost PIN? url), but it keeps saying there was an error:

"There was an error sending email to your address: kisefes@gmail.com. Make sure the email address is correct. Contact support for help."

My e-mail address is correct, I checked.

Please, help me get a new personal PIN!!!

Best regards,

Valeria Uhljar

Go Up