Dosh Spot

Hack Attempt

Started by Sam, January 06, 2015, 07:13:20 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Sam

January 06, 2015, 07:13:20 pm Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 07:27:16 pm by Sam
Hi members,

We apologize for the inconvenience of few hours that was caused due to an attack from a hackers group. With our timely backups, we have recovered almost everything of most recent records. Moreover, the site database connections are now more secure and base script core functions are being improved. We also apologize for the unwanted email (few users received it) sent by hackers when the site was under attack. We assure successbux is more secure now and we are still working on more improvement in security.

As a compensation for fixed days advertising, we with a bonus added 24 hours to each Fixed PTC Ad.

During the script's solid security implementation phase, we'll need feedback from you, as there may many bugs arise in some modules. Please do let us know if you find any glitch.

Best Regards.
- Feel Free to directly contact me for any type of support.
admin [at] successbux [dot] com

alexboy

The problem with viewing ads:
Error - There was an error validating your session

conoco81

CAN YOU PLEASE ADDRESS MY MANYYYYY TICKETS ASKING FOR HELP...my fixed adds ( 15 day ones//0 do not work ive placed 10 different URL'S and they all error....my manyyyyy ptc adds alll do not work.......my manyyyyy banners do not work.......my ultimate upgrade does not work and all benefits of it disappeared.....i spent a deal of money buying all this...... AND ITS ALLLLL GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     ....i understand u were hacked and i really am pissed at whom ever did this, BUT I do NOT think im asking to much for you to address the issues of mine or ATLEAST BE KIND ENOUGH to REPLY to my support TICKET!!!!!!!...

IVE SENT MANY IGNORED...PLEASE REPLY....please just assisty a good member ands regular investor.....i  MEAN WHAT OPTION else do I have??????

conoco81

so no support answers..........no forum replys......... no email.....

please just assist your member/investor=ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noorish

There was an error validating your session each time I try to click - this has happened since yesterday any news?

Sam

January 10, 2015, 03:40:20 am Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 03:44:54 am by Sam
Hi members,

I apologize for some delay in resolving the issue because of my health problem.
I have fixed all these issues. Thanks for your report.

P.S. reporters are going to get an additional reward in their account balance.

Best Regards.
- Feel Free to directly contact me for any type of support.
admin [at] successbux [dot] com

Go Up